High availability with flexible charging strategies
The mobility transition is about creating sustainable modes of transportations. A driver for success for the growing fleet of electric vehicles is its availability and flexible charging strategies.
Connecting the charge poles to our platform allows your electric fleet to charge against low costs and create extra revenues by using flexibility.
Flex Charge solutions for B2C and B2B
The extra value by changing the charging pattern can be detracted from the energy market by using the spot and balancing market. Flex charge is developed for lease companies with a growing e-car fleet, Charging Infrastructure Providers and Public Transport Operators.
Based on your availability, asset criteria and capacity, we develop an optimal charging strategy to continuously improve. Our Flex Charge solution has two options:
- Flex Charge B2C – electric passenger cars
- Flex Charge B2B – e-buses, e-trucks and depot charging
Charge flex is interesting for
- EV Fleet Managers
- Energy Advisor
- Procurement Manager
- EV-Business Development
- Operation Manager
- Business Development
- Commercial Manager
- 100% independent flex provider
- Simple to connect your assets to our platform
- Work with local teams for the best flex support
- No upfront costs or impact on ongoing operations.
5 reasons for powering flexibility
- Generate extra revenues in different markets
- Reduce your CO2-footprint
- Lower your total energy costs
- Optimize your business processes
- Improve your energy management
How we’ve helped others
Customer Success story
Market leader Lease Plan is using our smart charging services
In the Netherlands Sympower controls and monitors charging points for electric vehicles via a software platform, jointly developed with international leasing company LeasePlan.
Guaranteeing EV availability with the best flex charge strategy